Director of Marketing & Product Design
Web Manager, Web Designer, Product Designer, Print Designer, Graphic Designer, UX/UI Designer, Brand Designer, Social Media Manager
Infinite Smiles, Inc. - Powell, OH - Remote
- Establish brand guidelines and complete entire rebrand including new logo, color palette, typography, client profiles, marketing materials, forms, letterheads, and business cards.
- Design and manage 63+ page Wordpress website for optimal UX, SEO, speed, and multi-device performance - #2 conversion source responsible for 8.2% annual production.
- Design and publish 16-page, mass-distribution dental catalog - #1 conversion source responsible for 9.2% annual production with a reach of 240,000 households.
- Manage Google Ads, Facebook Campaigns, and Waze ads for dental implants, veneers, and general dentistry - #3 conversion source responsible for 7.2% annual production.
- Maintain all creative and marketing content including digital and print marketing materials, website, 4 social media accounts, quarterly blog content, and brand guidelines.
- Increase annual profits by 150% and improve national Google search ranking to #30 for 1 office with a 20-mile radius reach by enhancing online presence through SEO, social media, and online and print marketing campaigns.
- Participate as second-shooter for client photo and video shoots with local, national, and international celebrities.
- Design and fabricate dental appliances through 2 separate 3D modeling programs and 3 3D printer programs, and print materials in-house using 3 different 3D printers.
Freelance Design Consultant
Brand Designer, Web Designer, Product Designer, Graphic Designer, UX/UI Designer, Animator
Selection of clients listed below
- Work with photography, pixel-graphic, vector-graphic, animation, 3D modeling, and publishing design programs to complete assignments based on client requests and requirements to fit their time and budget.
- Manage client correspondence and business requirements sometimes using Google Translate as interpreter.
- Set up routine appointments with clients and provide change logs and detailed timesheets to maintain quality service and support resolution.
- Complete design tasks including logo design, brand design, print and digital advertising, social media management, website design and management, and 2D animation.
Brand Designer - Hybrid - 7 Sages Yoga, LLC. - New Albany, OH
- Designed whole brand including company logo, color palette, tagline, business and appointment cards, and marketing materials for multi-purpose print and digital use using Adobe CC.
- Collaborated with owner directly to design and optimize website layout for easy, independent self-authoring.
- Designed, wrote copy for, and managed responsive Wordpress site, training owner on Elementor CMS to make changes to their site independently as needed.
- Edited, uploaded, and implemented client-provided photography for multiple breakpoints on the website.
Web & Product Designer - Liberty Cleaners - Powell, OH
- Repaired and optimized company logo and updated business fonts and color palette for a more cohesive presentation to customers.
- Collaborated with owner and photographer to gather, edit, and publish photos for web and marketing use.
- Designed, launched, and wrote copy for responsive Squarespace site and social media profiles including Facebook and Google My Business.
- Created, printed, and distributed business cards, hanger cards, and drive-thru signage.
Product Designer - Remote - Imprimis Networks, LLC. - Houston, TX
- Worked directly with CEO entirely remotely to restore and revise company logo using Adobe CS6. Optimized website design and layout to better represent brand.
- Set up email server, encryption, and security settings between Wordpress, HostGator, and Google.
- Implemented CSS and HTML to fix formatting and functionality issues on client’s responsive Wordpress site. Provided in-depth changelogs on a weekly basis.
- Established and tested remote desktop service for B2C customer support.
Pixel-Art Animator - Remote - Stern Pinball, Inc. - Chicago, IL
- Illustrated a total of 55 pixel-art panels for 5 separate gameplay scenarios at 12 fps using Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Cosmigo Pro Motion 6.5.
- Met strict palette restrictions conforming to a retro-style, 16-bit LED marquee display.
- Collaborated closely with Stern Pinball, Inc. animators to produce art that followed Sony Pictures and Marvel Comics brand guidelines.
- Completed work entirely remotely, maintaining effective communication with Stern Pinball staff.
UX/UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Copywriter, Photography Manager
Cardinal Health, Inc. - Columbus, OH - On-Location
- Replaced team of 14 designers and worked as the single, lead designer on a team of 58 people for a multi-million dollar B2B ecommerce website redesign project.
- Established user personas and user journey maps and recorded and updated user experience and design functionality requirements in a 635-page document.
- Wireframed, designed, published, and updated 48 major webpage mockups (515 total use states) for CMS authoring through AEM. Updated from workflows as old as 1999.
- Used Adobe CC, InVision, Zeplin, Jira, and Confluence as part of an Agile workflow.
- Established and distributed standard and 360-degree photography processes for over 100,000 medical products.
- Designed and implemented targeted and segmented promotional content using Adobe Photoshop and AEM.
- Created and maintained 15-page product descriptions style guide, 19-page product photography style guide, and 13-page digital project style guide.
- Presented to and educated entire team on the proper use of OneDrive, product taxonomy, Photoshop and site mockups, Zeplin, template webpage design, and AEM authoring.
- Presented development-ready designs weekly in large, cross-functional team meetings containing 10+ individuals.
- Proctored Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing with end-users, stakeholders, marketing, and development.
- Collaborated with on-shore and off-shore development teams, business units, and business managers to ensure requirements were met and functional across applications.
- Worked with developers to write and implement front-end code as necessary to produce results based on wireframes.
Brand Design Consultant
UX/UI Designer, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Copywriter, Brand Designer
Upwork Global, Inc. - San Francisco, CA - Remote
- Worked one-on-one, entirely remotely, with business owners across 4 countries in ecommerce, IT, and medical fields to create personalized, professional branding from the ground up while following 1 to 8 week delivery timelines.
- Simultaneously managed an average of 6 clients with personalized correspondences, expectations, and budgets.
- Designed and optimized branding and promotional materials, websites, and design documents using Adobe CS6 and packaged deliverables in digital and print formats.
- Communicated effectively with clients speaking Hindi, Swedish, and Chinese using Google Translate as interpreter and accommodated schedules in 7 different time zones.